Holiday Who-bie What-ty?


In honor of the Christmas season, I would like to share with you all that the Jim Carrey The Grinch Who Stole Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie ever. Seriously. I used to quote that movie all the time, back in 7th grade. Hell, I still do. ("Holiday Who-bie What-ty?" Yeah. I use that in everyday conversation when I have no idea what you're talking about.) My friend Caitlin and I used to sing the song "Where Are You Christmas" (the Cindy Lou Who rendition, with crappy children voices and all) at lunch just about every damn day. It's no wonder we were so popular.


Also, Jessica is pretty. And her bed is really tall. :)




Peace.


Molly

Comments

  1. Just you and Caitlin?? I'm pretty sure the 5 of us belted Where are you Christmas like it was nobody's business back in the day. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.