Unfortunately Traumatizing Experiences

A love letter to vowels.

Dear vowels,

I love you. You are beautiful. I love your curves. You complete words. Without you, we would all be lost, or sound really stupid. Please never leave our language, no matter how much you are neglected by today's musicians and people who text. We need you. We love you. I love you.

xOxO,


Molly


Seriously though. What a boring world of English would this be if vowels were eliminated? t wld b prtty brng rght? I'm not going to spend too much time on this as I did in a previous blog, I just wanted to make my feelings for vowels known.

Now they know.

Srsly.


I would like to sled, but for the longest time, I have not. I am incapable of using snow tubes. Every single tube I have ever owned has somehow been punctured, and deflated, and made me cry. I do not enjoy using snow tubes.

I remember one specific time at girl scout camp when I had gotten this brand new tube. It was blue, green, white and awesome. There was this big hill that everyone was going to go to sled down, and I was ready. Tube and all. I had popped another tube before up at my cottage, somehow. But this time was going to be different. This time, I was going to sled and I wasn't going to pop anything.

I think I got to go down the hill twice before I realized that the tube was flatter than it was when I had first started. I checked over the whole tube, and found a rather large hole, gushing air. I ran back toward the lodge, crying my eyes out. I think it might have been less because I had broken something of mine, and I couldn't use it anymore, and more that I had broken something that my parents had gotten me (again). I thought maybe I could tape it, but that probably wouldn't hold long. I put my sad, flat tube back by my things and trudged back out to the hill. For the rest of the night, I went down the hill on my butt.

I have no luck with snow tubes. Thinking about them reminds me of my unfortunately traumatizing experiences with them, and makes me sad.

I am very sleepy.

Too bad I have no time for napping, for I have to get ready to go into work from 2:30 - 10:30pm. Mm. But today is going to be different. For today, I have Dr. Scholl's in my shoes to protect them from exhaustion. Hopefully I have more luck with these squishy insoles than I do with inflatable tubes.

Time to go.







Molly

Comments

  1. These make me so happy, haha. Not because of your traumatizing experiences, mind you. Simply because they are amusing, you are wonderfully witty with words and I get to learn more about you.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.