Straight from my subconscious.

Dream Record:

I'm in my driveway, lots of people are gathered, some are lined up down the street. One of my sister's friends is singing. I'm on the ground, sitting on my feet, someone is standing next to me, and my mom's friend is standing before us, reciting something.

This is my wedding...

I can feel my mom's disapproval from a mile away. This isn't supposed to be the way my wedding is supposed to go. I'm looking down at the pavement.

I'm not going to mention here who the groom is, because that would just be flat out awkward. But I will tell you that it was unexpected, to see him there in my dream. Really, really weird, really.

Afterward, I feel ashamed of the whole event and feel like I should tell someone that I don't want it anymore.

Suddenly, we're in New York City sitting at a restaurant. Cee-Lo Green's "Fuck You" starts playing at the bar across the street. I look at the ring on my middle finger. I don't know why it wasn't on my ring finger, so I remove it and place it on the correct finger only to find that it slips right off when I turn my fingers toward the ground, too big. So I place it back on the middle. The ring is white, with tiny blue flowers arranged around a gold knot in the center, no diamond. My "husband" tells me it's a Molly Sims collection ring. (Which I assume comes from the fact that I watch a lot of the show "Las Vegas" in the afternoons...) It was very pretty.

I don't remember having a dream this vividly in a very long time. I really hope that is not how my actual wedding day goes. Seriously though. If you think you can guess who the groom was standing next to me, you'd be wrong. And I'm pretty sure that my subconscious didn't conjure him up because that's who I secretly want to marry. So don't get no ideas, y'all.

I just wanted to write that down while it was still fresh.

Peace.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.