Must be a guy thing.

I think I have a focus problem. It's not an attention deficit disorder or anything, I just really suck at doing one thing at a time. Even just as I was going to start writing this, I got distracted by a bunch of pictures of people who support Planned Parenthood. I don't even know why, I just saw a picture I thought looked funny and just kept clicking through them.

I really should just lock myself in a quiet room with no music or television or people when I need to do homework or study. It'd be the only way I could get things done.

It's now 12:30 in the morning and I have been studying for...a while. I don't even know why I'm blogging right now. For distraction, I suppose.

So, yesterday I was at the gym and I was filling my water bottle. Then this happened:


There was an empty bubbler (or water fountain, if you do not understand Wisconsin slang) next to me and there were two people waiting behind me to drink. Was it the size of the bubbler next to me? It was shorter, but I'm pretty sure no one was going to double over laughing if a guy takes the short bubbler while a girl fills up her water bottle at the taller one. I could just feel them behind me, and they waited the entire 40 seconds or so until I finished and walked away, and then they each took a bubbler. I guess they just HAD to drink together. Must be a guy thing. From now on, I will drink at the short bubbler, because it never seems to get used. Poor lil guy.

That's really all I had to discuss today. I'm off to make a late night phone call to an automated person who will surely piss me off by skipping over the number 2 when asking me to push buttons.

Good night e'rrbody.

Peace.

Molly

Comments

  1. That might be one of the more awkward things I've heard about in a while. I mean I know girls tend to pee together, especially in high school and middle school, but bubbler buddies is taking it to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.