I am a girl. But I am not a lady.

I am a girl.

I eat chocolate.

I make wishes at 11:11.

I cry at movies.

I sing loudly.

I wear make-up.

I dance like a crazy person.

I cut my hair.

That's a lie. I have someone else cut my hair.

I am not a lady.

I am not perfect.

Sometimes I don't shower.

I eat fast food.

I check my phone way too much.

I blog.

I do not like school. Anymore.

I would like for spring to hurry up and get here.

I want to go on a date.

Every once in a while I enjoy an adult beverage. Or five.

I love my family.

I drive too fast.

I long for warmer climates.

I like pink.

I am a girl.

But I am not a lady.

Sounds like a Britney Spears song.

I have a headache.

I have class in 15 minutes.

Goodbye.


Peace.

Molly

Comments

  1. Haha...almost Britany. I'm not a girl, not yet a woman. Makes me want to watch Crossroads, wait, that's like admitting I've seen Crossroads. Which I have...Damn, now you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, sara I saw it on the day it came out.... *guilty*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.