Stretchy McGee

Into the second week of gym activity, aside from the weekends, I've been going every day. Also, a little over 3 weeks sober from soda. No major changes in physical appearance yet, but the lifestyle changes are most definitely set and in place. I've also begun a new stretching regimen that will hopefully make my limited legs a little more limber in the matter of a year. (See what I did there? Nice alliteration. Don't know what alliteration means? Look it up.)

The reason for my stretching?

It was announced this week that the university is going to be putting on the musical Cabaret next April, and it will be performed on the Weidner Center stage. For those of you reading this who don't know, the Weidner Center is an amazing facility that's harbored some incredible theatre events in its time, including The Phantom of the Opera, Thoroughly Modern Millie, The Music Man, Oliver!, and most recently, Spamalot. It's also presented a number of famous comedians and musical guests. So, for us as students to be given the opportunity to perform on this magnificent stage, is quite an honor. But, Cabaret is a very physically demanding show, so to heighten my chances of getting cast, I'm working on my...stretchiness. Starting now. Well, technically yesterday. Bam. Get owned. Wee.

All right. I don't have much else to say. Sorry.....

It's too bad there isn't an exercise to elongate your legs...


Peace.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.