Go Go Go

I was on my way home from "Joseph and the Amazing blah blah blah" rehearsal and I decided to listen to some WPR, because sometimes I just like to listen to classical music, okay? Whatd'yoo wanna do, fight about it?

So anyway. I was listening to some stuff by Offenbach, and although there were no vocals, it made me miss choral music. I don't think anybody really understands the magnitude of my love for singing in a good choir, except maybe a select few people. I love singing solo, but there is something about harmonizing, and harmonizing well that gives you a feeling you can't get when you're singing alone. I get flashes of that feeling at times when I'm singing in a school musical, or moments like today in Joseph singing "Go Go Jo" but...it can't really compare to the moments I've had in honors choirs or singing with some crazy cats I call my friends (and they know who they are!).

That's about all I had to blog about. So I guess I'll leave it at that!?

Peace.

SPEAKING OF PEACE

I found out yesterday (as did the rest of the world) that the Broadway production of HAIR is closing on June 27th!!!! This is NOT okay!!!! I wanted to see it another 203 times at least before it closed!! I guess I'll have to make due with the touring company when it comes to MKE in Feb. Love to the Starshine Tribe (and the Aquarius Tribe).

PEACE.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.