Pet Nonsense

I would just like to briefly describe to you what is going on in my house right now:
My dog Foxy is barking her eyes out (as she does) for no apparent reason whatsoever. When I went to go tell her to be quiet, she laid her head
down on the ground and started rolling around making grunting noises.

My dog Haley (a German Shepard, you know, the protector dog), is following me around like a baby duck because my mom isn't home, and when Mom isn't home, Haley doesn't know what to do with herself because, obviously, the world may explode at any minute and she needs to be sitting at someone's feet when that happens.

My cat Elmo is sitting under a chair in the dining room, where he often does, leaning his head on one of the rungs of the chair, and every so often he'll sit up and wharf (that's H-Warf) as if he's going to barf everywhere, but it turns out he just was choking himself on the rung of the chair.

My house is weird.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.