A Montage.


A montage. In words and pictures.




A nice dinner with the cast of Spelling Bee.


Molly: Guys. Guys. Harry Potter started 6 minutes ago. And I'm not there.



Apparently the word "there" was really hilariously pronounced.



Mid-drink, Dustin shoots water out of his nose at the word "there."



Dustin and Molly go into uncontrollable fit of laughter.





More laughter.




Temporarily slowing..




Molly: Dustin, let's pretend something sad just happened and we're crying, not laughing.





*......two seconds of solemn faces.....*





False.


Molly: Dustin, why are you holding your ears?




Trying to hide my face from the cameras.



Trying to eat while laughing is hard...


Shelbi comes over to take a picture of me because I am entertaining.

And we're friends. (I would think that is another reason for a picture...)



Shelbi puts her arms on my shoulders.

Where do my hands go?

Should I put them on her hands?



Then I would look like an awkward Pterodactyl...



Should I put them at my sides?



Then I would seem insensitive and distant...




Molly: WHERE DO MY HANDS GO?? WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS???



More laughter.




Waitress comes over.


Waitress: Hey guys, my manager just told me that if there is another loud outburst, you're going to have to leave.


We go pay for our food.


Waitress comes inside from smoke break as we are leaving.


Waitress (in passing): By the way, nice baby impression.


I forgot to add that somewhere before the laughing fit ensued, I did my baby impression.


Molly: *baby cry*...Who brings their baby to Perkins at midnight? Honestly?

Leave Perkins.


Aaaaand, scene.





FIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.