Marco. What?

Wal-Mart is a funny place. It's also a fun place to go on adventures. Especially late at night. But only if you're with other people. Otherwise it's just scary and a little weird.

Tonight I went to the new and improved (oxymoron: can something new be improved if it has never existed until now?) Wal-Mart to find some Cold from Hell battling supplies. My two friends and I were in the medicine aisle trying to find AirBorne, Ricola, and Throat Coat, and we kept losing each other by walking down a few aisles, so one of us would call out "Marco-" waiting to hear "-Polo" from the lost person. After a few of these exchanges, I thought a bit, and said, "You know, playing Marco Polo at Wal-Mart at night isn't the best idea, because you will say 'Marco' and about 20 guys are going to turn and go, 'What?'..." My friends burst into uncontrollable laughter and we all looked drunk for about 5 minutes, just doubling over laughing in the medicine aisle. I know, I know, it's racist, slightly, but there's truth in it, right?

Sleepy times. Night everyone.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.