Good Enough

Sometimes I wonder how things work. What am I doing that isn't good enough? Sometimes I think I know the answer to that question. Other times I am completely baffled.

This isn't really something into which I want to go into great detail, especially with a bit alcohol in me from an evening of birthday celebration, but I can't help but think that I will never meet the standards of this place. I know that in many ways, I am better than most. Call me pompous, I don't care. I'm not saying I'm better than everyone at everything so take that you sons'a-bitches, but in one aspect, I am good, and very good at that. But that isn't enough. So, boo, to that, I guess.

Sleep is taking over now. Lights out.

Peace.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.