I like food.

Starting weight: 144 lbs.

Yeah, I'm admitting this on the internet. Available to any and all who stumble upon this. (Which is probably the only way anyone will see this.)

I'm trying it again. This whole "health" thing. I had another go at it this past summer, it lasted for about a month and a half, which is probably a record for me at this point in my life. After high school, I lost the constant movement and physical chaos of being in show choir, where we danced for 3 hours every other day, sometimes more. I also haven't gone through a heart-wrenching, appetite-reducing break-up in over a year, so I've been eating well, which...is an over-statement. I eat a lot. I like food. And I plan to still eat food. I just want to learn to control myself whenever I'm bored and feel like food is the solution.

So, 144 is my starting point. By the time I get to New York, ideally I'd like to be at 125. Ideally. We'll see. Maybe this time I can stick with it.

CROSS YER FINGERS, 'MURRICA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.