I AM A PINNING FIEND!!

Lately, more than ever, I've been on a huge Pinterest kick. Ever since moving into this new place, a place that is NOT part of a complex with a hundred other identical apartment rooms and buildings, a place that actually feels like a home rather than an apartment, I keep trying to find ways to spruce it up even more and turn old things into kick-ass things.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out something to do with this giant ass wardrobe we have that we don't use. I wanna turn it into something useful and functional. This is what I've found so far:
















For blankets or towels or clothes. I like this, but I like this other one just a little bit more......














For the kitchen. We have a giant space between the living room furniture and the front door, so this would be perfect to fill that empty space since it's right across from the kitchen. Plus, we have a lot of food and canned goods and spices, so this would be really great for sorting and organizing all those things.


Also, I have this pink lamp that doesn't go with this place at all. I had it sitting in a box, ready to go home to my parents' house, when, on Pinterest, I found this little gem of an idea:















Perfect. Spray paint the lamp, take out the bulb and somehow disconnect the plug, and done. Potted plant.




THEN, just when you think I can't possibly think of any more ideas, I saw this:
















Our bathroom is connected to the laundry room, so there's a lot of empty wall space. I think, if I can find a random empty drawer, that I can make this cute little shelf set.


I'mexcitedtostartmakingeverythingawesome!!!!

I <3 Pinterest.

That's all.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.