GTFO

I am going to start my own world where people love each other and we don't need a ruler. We make decisions collectively, and we share everything.

I want my friends to be able to get married and be able to visit each other in the hospital when one of them is sick or hurt. These are human rights. Why are we trying to alienate groups of people as if they were any less human? Have we learned nothing from our past?

I hate the world. I don't care if this makes me unpatriotic, or unAmerican, or what-the-fuck-ever, but I really hate this country sometimes. And when I say sometimes, I'm only trying to cover my ass in case some super secret government spies are reading this blog and see that I'm saying anti-American statements and for some reason arrest me. Because I'd really like to say that I hate this country all the time.

I hate politics. I hate that there are always two sides to everything. I wish that I could say I never take sides, but I KNOW when something is wrong.

We should NOT be governing this country based on a book of stories. If there is really freedom of religion in this country, then why do all of our presidents say, "God Bless America"? Not all of us believe in God, or any gods. Some of us believe in a different god, but not the Christian God. And why are there laws based around the fact that God says that homosexuality is wrong??

FUCK EVERYTHING. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.