Waterpark Generalizations

I spent the weekend in Wisconsin Dells, and thought of a few things to share with you:

1) If you are an attractive man or woman with a technically good physique and do not enjoy being stared at, gawked at, or generally checked out, then you should not work at a place where your entire job is to stand around without any clothes on all day long.

2) Noah's Ark: An excuse for you to see your girlfriend half naked and wet for an entire day.

3) Men who have girlfriends, and often times when said girlfriend is sitting, standing, or walking hand in hand with them, WILL look at your boobs if you make eye contact in passing. ("Oh, you have eyes. Oh! You have boobs, too! I'm going to look at them quickly and hope you don't notice BYE!")

4) Everyone is a body builder, and if they're not, they're over the age of 60. Seriously. Even some children look like He-Man.

5) 80's classic rock ballads make an inappropriate waterpark soundtrack.

6) Wisconsin Dells' bar scene = Jersey Shore Wisconsin

That's about all I could think of. I'm sure there are plenty more where that came from. Maybe I'll update this when I think of more. Or maybe not. I'll keep you in suspense.

I'm watching Mean Girls and eating Three-Cheese Tortellini. What are you up to tonight?

Goodnight, world.

xoxo, Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.