A Chicken Made of Rubber


Well, hello world. How've you been?

You're probably wondering what have I been up to these past few weeks? If you're not wondering then...why are you reading my blog??

I just closed a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I have to admit, I really wasn't excited about the show when I auditioned for it, and initially when I was cast and the rehearsals got underway, I dreaded going. I didn't really fit in because I was in a different age group than most of the others, but eventually I started to let my quirks run free and I started to fit in and make friends.

Get this y'all - one of the girls is named Molly. Not only does she share my name, but she also eerily as obsessed with flamingos as I am...what are the odds? And what's weirder (but maybe not as weird as the flamingos thing) is that her middle name is very similar to mine. Plus she's just a hoot to be around.

The show was really fun. If I wasn't onstage, I was backstage changing for the next scene. It was fun being in the ensemble.

So I'm moving. We sold the farmhouse. It sold unusually fast. So now we're hauling all my crap into my parents' house and I'll be living there until further notice. I'm really hoping that further notice means that I'll be moving in with a certain someone, but right now it's not looking like things will be working out in my favor. Which is understandable.

Plus we had to move my sister's stuff to Madison into her new apartment with her husband-to-be and their friend Joe. So that was an adventure.

My life seems to be changing so quickly. In the next month I will have moved back into my parents' house, my sister will be married and living in Madison, and I will be a super senior in college, and if things happen to work out, I'll be moving out of my parents' house into a new apartment.

That's about all I have for now. Gotta go do more unpacking.

Peace.

Molly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.