You're welcome.

I really have to pee.

I've been drinking a LOT more water lately than I'm used to drinking. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I hate water. If I could drink anything but water for the rest of my life and not gain tons of weight or die an early, sad, pathetic death, I would. (Hello, Rumchata. Or maybe horchata. Let's be reasonable.)

But with all this water I've been drinking, comes more trips to the bathroom. And I find myself being too damn lazy to just get up and go. Like, in the mornings, the early early mornings, I'll wake up and realize that I have to pee. But I'm so comfortable that I don't want to get out of my cocoon. So I try to fall back to sleep and go to the bathroom when I wake up for reals.

Now that I've bored you with pee-pee talk.

Jade and I were just talking about Closed Captioning. He was watching me type, and noticed that I can type really quickly. It's true. *brush brush*

Yesterday at the gym I was watching some news broadcast and reading the Closed Captioning. Some of the words would go by and they wouldn't make sense in context to the rest of the sentence. Like, "A 30 year-old month is the suspect..." when I'm pretty sure they meant "30 year-old man..." It made me wonder about how CC works...and I feel like I could make a pretty good CC stenographer. Maybe that's my fall-back job. I mean, half my family are typists anyway, I might as well follow the family business :P

Anyway. I don't have much else to say. I just wanted to share with you that I had to pee.

You're welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We. Want. Attention.

Job hunting is a funny thing.